Consolidated Testing Schedule & Registration
Test Site Guidelines
- Pre-registration is required for ALL test sites.
- The deadline to register and pay for a consolidated test site is ten (10) days prior to the test date.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless cancellation is made at least 10 days prior to the test date.
- All test sites will be capped at 70 students for practical testing.
- Registration is first-come (and paid) first-served.
- Test sites with fewer than 20 candidates may be moved to the REMS Council to eliminate site fees.
- Credit cards are accepted both online and through the REMS Council. Cash and check payments are only available through the REMS Council office. No payment will be accepted at the Test Site.
The REMS Council uses the online statewide CTS Registration System for all registrations.
Visit testing.vaems.org to register for your desired CTS date.
CTS Schedule & Registration
- FY 2020 Consolidated Testing Schedule
- FY 2021 Consolidated Testing Schedule
- REMS CTS Forms - Individual Student Registration
Consolidated Test Site Fees:
- Practical Examination: $50
- Practical Retest: $25
The following MUST be brought with the candidate to the test site:
- Letter of Eligibility from OEMS
- Valid picture ID for candidate
- OEMS Approved accommodation form (if applicable)
- Parental Permission Form (Under the age of 18 - Initial Testing ONLY)
- Without these items, the candidate will NOT be permitted to test
Testing Begins Promptly at 6:30 PM
Registration begins at 5:30 PM and closes at 6:30 PM or when the last registered candidate has signed in. Candidates arriving after 6:30 PM will not be allowed to test. There are NO EXCEPTIONS, please plan accordingly.
Upcoming Test Dates
Milford, Va 22514
Bealton, VA 22712
Stafford, VA 22554
Culpepper, VA 22701
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Locust Grove, VA 22508
Fredericksburg, VA 22407