The National Registry of EMTs requires that we submit the roster of confirmed names sixteen (16) days prior to the test date.
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO REGISTERING:
- Your Psychomotor Authorization to Test (PATT) number is required, and is different from your certification number. This may be found in your National Registry portal. Click ‘My Application’ on your candidate dashboard then choose ‘Psychomotor ATTs’ – the number is on your Authorization to Test letter. The psychomotor and written exam letters are different, please ensure you are looking at the Psychomotor ATT.
- CANDIDATES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING PATT NUMBER VALIDITY. The Council will not issue refunds for problems with PATT numbers. The Council is unable to check the validity of your PATT number prior to submitting our final roster – candidates must verify this with National Registry.
- If you are a retest candidate and have not received your final results letter, you will need to ensure your PATT number has been released prior to registering. Your PATT is reserved by your last test site until results are officially reported.
- If required to complete remediation prior to making another attempt at the exam, you will need to submit a letter to National Registry prior to registering for an exam. You will need to be issued a new PATT number by National Registry. Please contact Registry for details 1-614-888-4484. Again, we will not issue a refund for problems with PATT numbers.
- Registration will close two weeks prior in order to meet this requirement. FULL PAYMENT must be received with candidate’s registration. For information regarding cancellations, please refer to our NREMT refund policy.
- If registering for more than one retest station, be sure to update the quantity of “Spaces”
Please note that online registration includes a 3% surcharge for credit card payments.
Date(s) - 06/10/2023
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Rappahannock EMS Council
Bookings are closed for this event.