Our Regional Field Coordinator, Vivian Delts, has put together some information to help you get a healthy start to your new year!
Start this year off with an annual exam. Get checked today!
If you do not have insurance here are local clinics that will provide care free or on a sliding scale.
Lloyd F. Moss Free Clinic
Community Health Center of the Rappahannock Region
Fredericksburg Christian Health Center
Community Health Centre
* You can also contact them on Facebook
Patient First will run about $109 without lab work for a visit. And Next Care runs about $160 without lab work but they have two plans for the uninsured.
Please be aware of the following:
Mary Washington Healthcare Regional Cancer Center, 1300 Hospital Drive, Suite 305 offers Massage Therapy to reduce stress, promote relaxation and well-being. For cancer patients, survivors, and family. Tuesdays 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Thursdays 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. by appointment only. Please call 540.741.0642 to schedule.
- January 23, 2018 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- January 25, 2018 10:00am – 1:00pm
- January 30, 2018 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- February 1, 2018 10:00am – 1:00pm
- February 6, 2018 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- February 8, 2018 10:00am – 1:00pm
YOGA Therapy – Stafford
The Regional Cancer Center offers yoga therapy classes to cancer patients and survivors. Wednesdays, 12:30-1:45 p.m. in the Stafford Hospital, Lower Level Conference Rooms 5/6.
- January 24, 2018 12:30pm – 1:45pm
- January 31, 2018 12:30pm – 1:45pm
- February 7, 2018 12:30pm – 1:45pm
- February 14, 2018 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm
Here are some great 5 minute workouts you can do anywhere: