From Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center:
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is offering free flu shots to our local EMS providers. This is continuation of our program for the past two years. We wish to continue assisting our local community partners in providing a safe environment for our patients, families and co-workers. The process for obtaining a shot is:
- Arrive at SRMS ED with a valid identification card.
- Fill out the shot packet in the EMS Room.
- Provide the completed package to the charge nurse.
- They will place the packet in a 3 ring binder that is located on the charge nurse desk
- You will be given the shot.
- You will have to wait for 10 minutes so that the staff can ensure that you do not have a reaction to the vaccine.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to David Farmer at SRMC.