The Rappahannock EMS Council serves Planning Districts 9 & 16, to include the counties of Caroline, Culpeper, Fauquier, King George, Madison, Orange, Rappahannock, Spotsylvania, Stafford; the City of Fredericksburg; and the Town of Colonial Beach. We serve as a liaison between the Virginia Department of Health, Office of EMS, and the area Rescue Squads. We assist in coordination between agencies in matters such as disaster planning, ambulance restocking, and protocols. We also offer continuing education for certified EMS providers. Donations support the staff in the efficient operation of the council.
Our annual golf tournament is our primary fundraiser! We offer a variety of sponsorship packages, as well as opportunities for customized marketing. Contact the REMS staff to discuss how we can help you market your business. You may register and pay for sponsorship online here. Forms are also available upon request!
Please note that we must receive forms and payment by April 1, 2020.
- The Platinum Sponsorship Package ($4,000) includes the MOST advertising for your money. Your company's banner will be displayed at the tournament and your logo will be featured in a number of places, to include: on event signage, on our website, the tournament program (accompanied by a company description), and on e-announcements. Your company will also be included in any radio tournament announcements. This package also includes golf for eight in the tournament, a value of $1,000. Sign up and pay for sponsorship online!
- The Gold Sponsorship Package ($3,000) includes registration for a foursomes of golfers, a value of $500! Your company will also have a display table at registration, logo recognition on event signage, logo recognition on our website, your logo and company description in our event program, and logo recognition in all e-announcements. Sign up and pay for sponsorship online!
- The Silver Sponsorship Package ($2,000) includes golf for four in the tournament, logo recognition on event signage, logo recognition on our website, your logo and company description in the event program, and logo recognition on all e-announcements. Sign up and pay for sponsorship online!
- The Beverage Sponsorship Package ($1,000) This package includes logo recognition as beverage sponsor on event signage, logo recognition at beverage distribution points, and your logo in our tournament program! Sign up and pay for sponsorship online!
- The Raffle Sponsorship Package ($1,750)-- This package includes golf for four (4) in the tournament, featured sponsorship of our raffle, your company's name announced during the raffle, logo recognition at the raffle table, and logo recognition on our website. Sign up and pay for sponsorship online!
- Hole Sponsorship ($750 per hole) includes a sign with your company's logo on it to be displayed on the golf course the day of our tournament. You may purchase more than one sponsorship for the price of $700 each! Each sponsor will also have their logo featured on both our website and in the event program. Sign up and pay for sponsorship online!
- Putting Green or Driving Range Sponsorship ($350 each, or $650 for both) your company's logo on a sign at either the putting green, the driving range, or both! Our golfers will have free use of these amenities before the tournament, so you'll get lots of exposure! Sign up and pay for sponsorship online!
Don't want to make a financial commitment, but want some additional exposure? We can help! In addition to traditional sponsorships, we are accepting donations for Raffle Prizes, Door Prizes, and Goodie Bag items! We can accept coupons, goods, gift certificates, or printed marketing materials (such as pens, pads of sticky notes, candy, etc). Please contact the council to donate. In exchange, your company will be listed in the event program, and we will provide a tax receipt stating the value of your donation!
Do none of the above packages appeal to you, but you still want to contribute? We are willing to work with you to find the best marketing opportunity for your business. Please contact the Council regarding additional opportunities. We are also accepting monetary donations of any amount, and donors will be listed in our program unless you prefer to remain anonymous.