If the REMS Council cancels a training course, students are entitled to a 100% refund of the
If the student withdraws or cancels their registration in the course:
- If written notification is given prior to the start of the first class a 100% refund will be
given, less a 7.5% administrative fee which will be deducted from the refund. Any
textbooks issued with the registration fee must be returned or their cost will also be
deducted from the refund.
- After the start of the program, no refunds will be issued.
If the student has paid for the course and is then not accepted into the program during the
- A full refund will be issued.
- Payments for CEU hours fees are non-refundable, regardless of the cancellation time.
Regional Testing:Consolidated Testing Sites
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless cancellation is made in writing prior to the close of the registration deadline, which is generally 10 calendar days prior to the site. A full refund is given, less a 7.5% handling fee.
National Registry Testing Sites
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless cancellation is made in writing at least 10 days prior to the test date. A 90% refund is given if notification is made prior to the close of the registration deadline, generally 16 days before the site. Fees are refunded at 50% if notification is given after the close of registration, but 10 days prior to the test date. If notification is given less than 10 days prior to the test date fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable if a candidate’s PATT number is found to be invalid at the time the test roster is submitted.
Registration fees will be refunded via a check mailed 2 to 4 weeks after cancelled registration.
Returned Checks – If a check is returned for any reason then a $100 fee will be charged to the check holder.