Are you interested in becoming an ALS preceptor? The Council is offering two training sessions for providers who want to become preceptors for the REMS ALS release program. Preceptors MUST be ALS Released in the REMS service area in order to become a preceptor.
- Virginia certified Intermediate or Paramedic
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR
- Valid ACLS and PALS (PEPP or PPC are acceptable if completed in the past two years)
- At least 2 years experience as a released Intermediate or Paramedic in the REMS Council Region and currently affiliated with a REMS agency
- A letter of approval from the Chief/Director or designee from the agency for which the provider will be precepting
- Passing of a closed-book REMS Protocol test with a score of 84% or higher. The test will be administered at 6 PM on the date of class.
Classes are limited to 24 students. After completing this online registration form, please e-mail relevant documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax them to 540-373-0536 or drop a copy off at the REMS Council offices. Preceptors who did not take the recent update are required to complete this new training in order to be reinstated as a preceptor.
Date(s) - 12/05/2018 - 12/11/2018
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Rappahannock EMS Council
Bookings are closed for this event.