This class meets the regional training requirements for the state designated Advanced Practice/Red Dot items.
- Blind Insertion Airway Device (BIAD)
- BEFAST Stroke Scale
- Transport Ventilator- Initiate/Manage
- Pediatric Intubation (<12 years)
- Delayed/Rapid Sequence Intubation (DSI/RSI)
- Anesthetic/Sedative- General Initiate (Etomidate)
- Anesthetic/Sedative- General Maintenance of intubated patient (Versed)
- Anesthetic/Sedative- Ketamine- Sedation/Restraint
- Neuromuscular Blockers- Vecuronium/Rocuronium
Documentation will be given to each provider to take back to their agency.
Date(s) - 05/15/2023
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Rappahannock EMS Council
Categories No Categories